What are the domain names used by IAP to communicate with central
What are the domain names used by IAP to communicate with Aruba Central?
Firewall needs to allow access to the below domain names for an Aruba cloud solution to work-
- pool.ntp.org - To update internal clock in IAPs
- device.arubanetworks.com - To get provisioning rule from Activate
- activate.arubanetworks.com - To Configure Proviosning rules in Activate.
- portal.arubanetworks.com and sso.arubanetworks.com - Central login portal and followed up authentication portal.
- app1.central.arubanetworks.com - CDP for all customer From May 15th.
- images.arubanetworks.com - Firmware image server1
- d2vxf1j0rhr3p0.cloudfront.net - Firmware image server2
- rcs-m.central.arubanetworks.com - SSH-Access-to-AP (Console Tab in AP detail Page.
IP address of app1.central.arubanetworks.com will change dynamically. We will no longer be able to provide a whitelist of IP addresses for firewall rules. There is dynamic DNS-based load-balancing in play, and the IP addresses cannot be assumed to be static.