Wired client information display enhancement on Aruba Central
12-25-2017 08:56 PM
Can we see detail information about Wired clients on Aruba Central?
The following changes are introduced to allow the Central UI to provide a detailed view of the wired clients for accounts with the wired clients feature enabled:
- Client count in the header pane— If your account has the wired clients feature enabled and it does not have any WLAN SSIDs configured, the header displays only the wired client count.
- The Interface Bandwidth Usage graph—A new graph to show the bandwidth usage for wired interfaces is introduced under the Interface tab in the AP details page (Monitoring > Access Points > List > AP MAC address). You can view the bandwidth usage details for each Ethernet port of the selected AP.
- Display of wired clients—If your account has the wired clients feature enabled, and it does not have any WLAN SSIDs configured, the following tabs display only the wired clients.
- Monitoring > Clients > List tab
- Monitoring > Access Points > List > AP MAC Address > Clients tab
- The Client Count graph—If the WLAN SSIDs are configured on the devices, and the wired network profile is configured and assigned to the Ethernet ports of an AP in a customer account, the Client Count graph on the Monitoring > Access Points > List > AP MAC address displays the Wired tab to view information on wired clients in the network.