Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 15 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

AMC Screen Refreshes - how to disable / extend

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  AMC Screen Refreshes - how to disable / extend

Posted Aug 23, 2018 08:55 AM

Hi,

We're using the 7240 Aruba Mobility Conrollers running OS 6.5.0.3 and it really bugs me when I extend the default view of 10 devcies to include all in that group, only for the refresh to reset it back to 10.

Is there a way to disable this as I haven't found one? If not disable, then at least extend it to beyond the 45secs it currently gives me?

• 2.  RE: AMC Screen Refreshes - how to disable / extend

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 23, 2018 01:19 PM

Do you have a screenshot of the screen you are referring to?

• 3.  RE: AMC Screen Refreshes - how to disable / extend

Posted Aug 24, 2018 02:55 AM

It isn't any one particular screen so that's a little ahrd to do.

However the main one would be under >Monitoring >All APs

I then do a search on a AP Group name to examine and if there are more than 10 devcies you get an option via a dropdown to view 25, 50, etc...but even if I select one of those it resets / reverts after 45s.

• 4.  RE: AMC Screen Refreshes - how to disable / extend

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 24, 2018 05:16 AM

There is no standard way to keep it from refreshing.  However, any browser extension that temporarily disables javascript should work.

• 5.  RE: AMC Screen Refreshes - how to disable / extend

Posted Aug 24, 2018 06:18 AM

Well thanks, I think :)

Really though, I shouldn't have to go and disable browser settings if indeed I can on my corporate machine.

• 6.  RE: AMC Screen Refreshes - how to disable / extend

Posted Dec 27, 2019 12:39 PM

I agree and request that the ability to stop 'auto-refresh" of the "Monitor>Clients" and "Monitor AP's on the GUI console should be available.

I would also like to be able to have a default of "100" clients per page,, but when I click the "Back" button or just refresh from the address bar on my browser,, the Console goes back to showing just 10 clients,, which is useless ot many installations,, where the controller is managing more than 500 clients at a time & many times more than 1,000 clients