Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Adding remote branch IAP clusters to Airwave

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Adding remote branch IAP clusters to Airwave

Posted Oct 27, 2015 01:38 PM

I'm just getting started with Airwave.  I have about 50 remote sites with IAP clusters.  I have two common SSIDs (Employee and Guest) which are common between each site.  I also have a unique WPA-PSK SSID at each site for RF scanners.  I am currently adding each site as their own group in Airwave and enabling Instant Config within Airwave.  Is this the right way to go about this?  If I wanted to do a mass change across all of the remote site VCs (i.e. changing the admin password) would this be possible with my setup?  Should I have used templates instead?

• 2.  RE: Adding remote branch IAP clusters to Airwave
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 27, 2015 01:40 PM
    You can do groups for common configurations. If most of your sites have a common configuration with only a few differences at each site, you can use a single group and utilize the VC override options in the Instant Config UI

Thanks,
    Tim

• 3.  RE: Adding remote branch IAP clusters to Airwave

Posted Oct 27, 2015 01:46 PM

Tim,

Thanks for your quick response.  This is exactly what I was looking for.

• 4.  RE: Adding remote branch IAP clusters to Airwave

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 27, 2015 02:05 PM

Further to what Tim has said, I think you should have different groups for different countries.