Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Central Setup Question

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Aruba Central Setup Question

Posted Mar 30, 2015 05:31 PM

Looking for recommendations on this setup.

I have a customer that is getting ready to deploy AP's to 18 remote locations and to their corporate office.  Each location is on its own subnet and is on a MPLS network.  Currently I have the corporate AP's up and running and in a group in Aruba Central.  My question is, do I need to create a group for each store or can I just create one group and put all of the store AP's in it.  My end goal is to have a unique SSID for the store locations and a different SSID's for Corporate.

• 2.  RE: Aruba Central Setup Question
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 31, 2015 05:33 AM

HI,

Here, are you planning to deploy same SSID but with different subnets ( Subnet of the respective location ) across al the locations ? if yes, create SSID with default vlan so that clients will get IP address from the subnet of the IAP, hence your requirement is fulfilled.

Please feel free for any further help on this.

• 3.  RE: Aruba Central Setup Question

Posted Apr 30, 2015 04:09 PM

The SSID is not the concern, it is do I have 18 different groups or can I create one group that will house all of the 18 AP's.  Keep in mind that each AP is a VC.