Aruba Central - Some IAPs are monitored but not subscribed
07-19-2018 05:23 AM
I have deployed an IAP cluster linked to an Aruba Central account.
I proceeded as following:
- Local deployment of the first IAP and configuration of the virtual controller
- Local deployment of other IAPs with manual configuration (hostname, IP, channel)
- Creation of the Aruba Central account
- Activation of the key
- Link the Virtual controller to Aruba Central using Cloud Activation Key / MAC
- I configured SSIDs and the configuration is correctly pushed on local virtual controller.
I faced issues of virtual controller not able to synchronize with Aruba Activate anymore (resulting in a desynchronization with aruba Central..). I solved the issue by connecting locally in SSH, defining again the country code FR then reboot all AP and it solved the issue.
I thought that it could be linked to a subscription issue and I discovered that even though all the 22 IAPs are active and managed by Aruba Central, there are only 15 IAPs (in reality 13 are currently active and 2 have been unprovisionned) of them that are recognized in Device Management.
Here is a clearest view with screenshots:
Aruba Central > Monitoring and Reports > Network Overview
Aruba Central > Global Settings > Key Management
Aruba Central > Global Settings > Device Management
As Aruba Central is correctly monitoring UP IAPs, it should also assign a subscription to all of them, correct?
Did I missed a fine detail?
I think I will also need to unsuscribe the 2 unprovisionned devices but they are not present in Monitoring&Reports>Network Overview > APs to be able to Delete them from Aruba Central...
Thanks in advance for your advices.