Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Central subscription

This thread has been viewed 18 times
  • 1.  Aruba Central subscription

Posted Dec 16, 2019 07:24 PM

Hi,

I recently added all of my access points on aruba central and of course I got first the evaluation subscription keys. Then I did purchase the device management subscription and added under the key management. I see it now on the list and with the correct expiration date.

How do I know now that the correct subscription is assigned on the devices?

Under subscription assignment I see that all the devices are subscribed but I cant distinguish between evaluation subs and the paid one! The evaluation is still active and has not expired yet! Does this mean that the central will automatically choose the paid one when the evaluation subs. will expires?

BR nikim

• 2.  RE: Aruba Central subscription

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 17, 2019 10:13 PM

I believe When the eval keys expire, and you already have valid paid keys the  the devices using the old key will automatically roll-over to the new key.

but keep an eye on it as I am not 100% sure.

• 3.  RE: Aruba Central subscription
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 18, 2019 01:14 AM

Hi Nikim,

If you have active subscription keys equl to your device count, there will be no issue. it will automatically move to paid license. But it will show your trial license is expired when you login to system as notification. by Contacting TAC you may remove that notification also.