Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 16 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Arubacare part numbers and differences between them

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Arubacare part numbers and differences between them

Posted Dec 14, 2016 10:05 AM

Hello,

I recently purchased a used IAP. Given that I didn't go through normal channels for purchase, what Arubacare part numbers should I be looking for? My main goal is to make sure that I can get software updates in a timely manner.

When looking around, I see part numbers starting with SN3 and UN3, but I'm unclear as to the differences between them.

thanks

• 2.  RE: Arubacare part numbers and differences between them
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 14, 2016 10:15 AM

You can get updates in a timely manner on the Limited Lifetime Warranty page here:  http://support.arubanetworks.com/LifetimeWarrantySoftware/tabid/121/DMXModule/661/Default.aspx?EntryId=20388

"DOES THE LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY PROVIDE ME WITH ACCESS TO NEW SOFTWARE RELEASES?

Unless otherwise stated, the Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to hardware products only. Aruba Instant Access Points and Mobility Access Switches provide access to the latest shipping software image."  www.arubanetworks.com/assets/faq/FAQ_product_warranty.pdf