Controllerless Networks

New Contributor

Re: Cant connect to instant.arubanetworks.com suddenly

Hi Charlie,

When you say "What version am I running" I don't know the answer to that. I don't have any "version" on any of my computers so I'm simply trying to connect from my mac to either web site. (In tried to connect to setmeup but I got the same error message...."Safari can't find the server".

Is the IP blocking me for some reason? Thoughts?

Thanks!!!~

Highlighted

The IAP-305 that you are connecting to will be running some firmware version on it, the AP itself. That's what we need to identify in order to troubleshoot further. The AP could be configured to operate as an Instant AP, or it could be configured to work with a mobility controller ... in which case neither instant.arubanetworks.com nor setmeup.arubanetworks.com would be relevant.

Charlie Clemmer
Aruba Customer Engineering
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Charlie,

setmeup WORKED!! Thank you!!

I see that there are a ton of configurations available so I was wondering if there was a document outlining what maybe the top 5 or 10 adjustments I should make to ensure my (3) IAP 305 are working at there optimal level.

Many thanks for your thoughts!!

Highlighted

I prefer to stay with defaults unless or until there are requirements that would dictate changing from the defaults. 

Charlie Clemmer
Aruba Customer Engineering
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: