Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Custom Splash Page with Instant APs and AirWave - No ClearPass or Controller

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  Custom Splash Page with Instant APs and AirWave - No ClearPass or Controller

Posted Feb 10, 2016 01:21 PM

Is it possible to upload our own custom splash page to Instant AP's that are managed by AirWave?  We are currently using the "Internal - Acknowledged" Splash Page Type.  (Guest users only have to click "I Agree" to Terms and Conditions to access the Internet).  I can edit the text and colors of the built-in page in Instant Config > Networks > WLAN > Security.  However, I would like to upload our own custom splash page instead.  

• 2.  RE: Custom Splash Page with Instant APs and AirWave - No ClearPass or Controller

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 10, 2016 01:22 PM
    You can host a splash page on an external web server.

• 3.  RE: Custom Splash Page with Instant APs and AirWave - No ClearPass or Controller

Posted Feb 10, 2016 01:24 PM

Can we do this without adding ClearPass, Controller, or External Webpage?

• 4.  RE: Custom Splash Page with Instant APs and AirWave - No ClearPass or Controller
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 10, 2016 01:26 PM
    No, you would at minimum need an external web page to serve a completely custom captive portal.