Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Default login for 303H admin/admin incorrect

This thread has been viewed 50 times
  • 1.  Default login for 303H admin/admin incorrect

Posted Jul 19, 2019 04:49 PM

Hi Guys, 

I've gotten hold of 2 303H APs for testing, I;ve gotten the ap's an ip address and woul dlike to login using login admin/admin. 

this however does not seem to work, the aps are new out of the box and there is no controller/dhcp options/dns-entry for provisioning in the network. 

Am I missing something? 

I've reset them about 2 times now. 

kind regards, 

Michael.

• 2.  RE: Default login for 303H admin/admin incorrect
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 19, 2019 05:03 PM

Hi Guys, 

Just found out the default login is admin/Serial. 

Thanks!

Kind regards, 

Michael

• 3.  RE: Default login for 303H admin/admin incorrect

Posted Apr 21, 2021 02:53 PM
    I just took few news ones out of the box today, the username/password combo was admin/admin.  They were all the same.  I was looking and saw your post, I had forgotten the default.  I guess I don't configure these enough. 

------------------------------
    Douglas Holmes

• 4.  RE: Default login for 303H admin/admin incorrect

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 26, 2021 07:56 AM
    Older firmware (from my memory 8.4 and below) user admin/admin. All newer firmware user admin and the serial numbers of one of the APs in a cluster as the default and will ask you to change it on first log in.

If APs have been sitting in a box for a long time, they may still user admin/admin for that reason.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

• 5.  RE: Default login for 303H admin/admin incorrect

Posted Apr 26, 2021 08:15 AM
    Thanks.  It was a newly purchased 303h.  I have seen the serial number used on some newer AP's, but never the 303h.  Thanks for the input.

Douglas Holmes