Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Error trying to create a splash page "Scope not found"

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Error trying to create a splash page "Scope not found"

Posted Sep 21, 2016 10:10 AM
      |   view attached

Hi,

Using MSP mode, I've created a group and then I've tried to create a Splash Page (I haven't assigned any customer to the group yet). I've made a lot of changes but always ends with the same error "scope not found", so I suppose is not about the splash page? Any ideas about this? Is it possible to create a Splash Page under a MSP Group?

Thanks a lot!

• 2.  RE: Error trying to create a splash page "Scope not found"

Posted Sep 23, 2016 05:47 AM

I've found same error trying to create a splash page in a configuration group of a customer, so seems is not related with MSP groups...

• 3.  RE: Error trying to create a splash page "Scope not found"

Posted Jun 15, 2017 10:25 AM

I, too, am experiencing this.

I am in customer mode - not MSP mode - and the Captive Portal profile/page is being used successfully in a guest wireless network defined in the customer's group.  All I need to do is update the Terms & Conditions text, but the "Scope not found" error presents itself.

Is there a different location where I must perform this?  What is causing the error, so I can know what to avoid in the future?