Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

[ **HELP** ] RAP-2WG lost configration when the power was on and DHCP cross VLAN

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  [ **HELP** ] RAP-2WG lost configration when the power was on and DHCP cross VLAN

Posted Oct 23, 2012 04:20 AM

Dear all, we are facing a very difficult problem in our hotel.

Our controller is 3600 and the version is ArubaOS6.1.3.4.  Our AP is RAP-2WG.

Issues 1:

Our AP RAP-2WG will lost the configration and will be reset to factory default setting when the power was on and off. 

We have setup the statics IP address and master IP, but still happened frequently.

Issues 2:

The conrtoller DHCP will cross VLAN to our guest room that guest may got the wrong IP address. Guest should got the High Speed Internet Gateway Controller IP address, exp:172.XX.XX.XX, but guest room can got the IP from Aruba Controller. Guest room VLAN and Aruba Controller VALN was separated. ( Guest Room VLAN is 500, Aruba master VLAN is 100)

Please help............... thanks all.

• 2.  RE: [ **HELP** ] RAP-2WG lost configration when the power was on and DHCP cross VLAN

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 23, 2012 07:41 AM

Please open a case with support about this.

• 3.  RE: [ **HELP** ] RAP-2WG lost configration when the power was on and DHCP cross VLAN

Posted Oct 23, 2012 09:20 PM

Thanks, how to open the case ticket?

I have contact our region office support, but still no resolved, so I came to here for the answer.

Basically, the product should not lost the configuration, because I have set the IP address inside. If the product lost the settings, seems is not stable.