Controllerless Networks

Highlighted
Contributor II

How to add switches in aruba central?

Hi,

We have purchased 3 aruba switches 2530 and we want those to add to aruba central. Under Global Settings -> Device Inventory i have added the devices (I haven't assign the subscription yet)! I have also added the subscription key.

I have preconfigured the switches locally because I thought that might be easy compare with doing the same in central with TG templates and variables. Im still trying to figure it out how to connect the switches to central now! I have connected the switches on the internet but there is still no connection with the central!

What steps should I take now in order for the switches to connect to the same I have added on the central?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Guru Elite

Re: How to add switches in aruba central?

Highlighted
Contributor II

Thank you cjoseph for your reply. Your link showed exactly what was I looking for. Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Guru Elite

Highlighted
Contributor II

Thank you cjoseph for your reply. Your link showed exactly what was I looking for. Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Can we have the link re-enabled?  I am experiencing the same issues and would like to add my new switches to Aruba Central. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor I

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: How to add controller 7210 in aruba central?

I add the aruba controller manually. into the central after putting the SN and MAC address. but i can see this controller on the subscription pannel. however on device inventory list it shows that it is subscribed..and in  global setting devices gateways it shows down can any one help me to get rid of this problem. i have purchased the controller and the AIP. differently and IAP is added successfully without any manual interruption 

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: