Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

How to remove a Failed Instant AP from a VC so that Fault History does not report it.

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  How to remove a Failed Instant AP from a VC so that Fault History does not report it.

Posted Apr 22, 2014 02:25 PM

From the Active Faults. I want to remove one of the APs that is reported here which is no more in the network.

what are those numbers e.g. 284 or 247 ? Where can I see number to message conversion ?

• 2.  RE: How to remove a Failed Instant AP from a VC so that Fault History does not report it.

Posted Nov 07, 2014 10:37 AM

I have the same issue, rebooting the entire IAP system will clear it, but I would also like a manual way to clear a single message or error that has been resolved.

• 3.  RE: How to remove a Failed Instant AP from a VC so that Fault History does not report it.

Posted Nov 07, 2014 12:30 PM
    if there is no way to remove it from the webui. You guys can create an enhancement request via the partner portal or mention this to your Aruba channel manager.

If not, send me the details and I can create the enhancement request for you