Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

I changed the password on my aruba SSID and can no longer log into my new SSID or access the Aruba I

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  I changed the password on my aruba SSID and can no longer log into my new SSID or access the Aruba I

Posted Jul 19, 2016 01:53 PM

I changed the password on my aruba SSID and can no longer log into my new SSID or access the Aruba Instant cloud.  I need HELP

• 2.  RE: I changed the password on my aruba SSID and can no longer log into my new SSID or access the Aruba I

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 21, 2016 08:16 AM

Unfortunately, you can only recover it by using the reset button.

• 3.  RE: I changed the password on my aruba SSID and can no longer log into my new SSID or access the Aruba I

Posted Jul 21, 2016 10:37 AM

There was no re-set button.  I had an engineer help and they went into my command prompt and found a way to erase my old password which was stored in memory and then I was able to log n with the new password I had changed it to.  Will never update my passwod again...quite a process.  Why can't you update a password and just be asked to supply your new password when you attempt to log into you SSID?

• 4.  RE: I changed the password on my aruba SSID and can no longer log into my new SSID or access the Aruba I

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 21, 2016 11:35 AM

Is this an instant or Aruba Controller installation?