Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

I deleted a Guest network from Aruba Central but its still in the AP's!!

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  I deleted a Guest network from Aruba Central but its still in the AP's!!

Posted Feb 01, 2017 03:22 PM

I had previously created a couple of guest networks in Aruba Central and they were deployed to the 6 local AP's, we decided to remove one as we never used it (******HotSpot). So I went into Aruba Central and deleted it and it was removed from Central and is no longer shown in Central, however it has not been removed from any of the cloud managed IAP-205 AP's managed by Central. I have factory reset the AP's but they still pick up the deleted SSID as well as the other ones when they pull the config down from the Cloud. See attached screenshots. Any ideas?

• 2.  RE: I deleted a Guest network from Aruba Central but its still in the AP's!!

Posted Feb 01, 2017 03:33 PM

Just to add to this, if a user tries to use the deleted ****HotSpot SSID it connects and says "No Internet, open" in W10, they do not get an IP address (just defaults to 169.......) and they can not use the internet, we then get another call saying the gust network is not working, we know we say and tell them to use the other one. I can't even hide the bloody thing as its not in Central anymore and the AP's are managed byCentral and you cant do any configuring in them :(

• 3.  RE: I deleted a Guest network from Aruba Central but its still in the AP's!!

Posted Feb 21, 2017 09:47 PM

Hi,

Are those IAP's part of default group on Central as listed in screenshot?

How many groups do you have on Central ?

Please share the output for following from IAP's CLI:

show ap debug cloud-server

show  ap debug cloud-config-received