Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

I recently unbox a iap205, use wizard for new ssid and nothing happened, hide ssid.

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  I recently unbox a iap205, use wizard for new ssid and nothing happened, hide ssid.

Posted Nov 02, 2014 01:23 AM
      |   view attached
    I don´t know how i can see the SSID. I select Mexico country, i see the first signal "instant", but after select the country and process the wizard for create a new wlan, and i not see the signal on my ipad, mac and cellular.

• 2.  RE: I recently unbox a iap205, use wizard for new ssid and nothing happened, hide ssid.
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 03, 2014 01:43 PM
    I had exactly the same problem. Found out that the country code I was using had not had the new AP approved. Try another country code and see if it works.

• 3.  RE: I recently unbox a iap205, use wizard for new ssid and nothing happened, hide ssid.
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 07, 2014 12:36 PM
    if you are using a 205, you should have a base firmware of 4.1.1.0, which has support for Mexico.

Can you post your configuration?
    You can always try a different country code as well.

• 4.  RE: I recently unbox a iap205, use wizard for new ssid and nothing happened, hide ssid.
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 07, 2014 02:03 PM

I use CANADA, and we see a SSID and vuala!!