Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

I was installing an AIP115 but after configured everything I found that Radios never show power/chan

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  I was installing an AIP115 but after configured everything I found that Radios never show power/chan

Posted Nov 11, 2014 10:40 PM

I was installing an AIP115 but after configured everything I found that Radios never show power o channel or any data for any band

• 2.  RE: I was installing an AIP115 but after configured everything I found that Radios never show power/chan

Posted Nov 11, 2014 11:32 PM

What version is running on your IAP-115?  Is this a -US or "Rest of World" model?  If ROW what country code are you setting?  Can you also tell us the color each of the LEDs?  Are there other IAPs running?

• 3.  RE: I was installing an AIP115 but after configured everything I found that Radios never show power/chan

Posted Nov 11, 2014 11:34 PM

I, I try changing it to CA and it works, I have it in SV.

How can I see if it is a ROW?

Leds were amber!

• 4.  RE: I was installing an AIP115 but after configured everything I found that Radios never show power/chan
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 11, 2014 11:38 PM

On the back of the IAP you will find a model sticker.  If it says "IAP-115-US" it is a US model or "IAP-115-RW" is Rest of World.  Also, only the Rest of World version will ask you for a country code.

Depending on the version of SW on the IAP you may be trying to set a CC that is not supported by that release.  Let us know what version.

• 5.  RE: I was installing an AIP115 but after configured everything I found that Radios never show power/chan

Posted Nov 11, 2014 11:41 PM

Ahh ok. I'm connected remote, but it asked Country Code so I can asume it is ROW.

This is the Version version 6.3.1.0-4.0.0

I tryied to upgraded from maintenance window, but the "Check for new version" timed out!

• 6.  RE: I was installing an AIP115 but after configured everything I found that Radios never show power/chan

Posted Nov 11, 2014 11:48 PM

Not sure what version you are running as you are missing the last digit.  Log in and use the CLI command " show version" or in the GUI go under "Maintenance".

You can also log into the TAC site (requires a support contract) and download the latest release (6.4.2.0-4.1.1.1).

• 7.  RE: I was installing an AIP115 but after configured everything I found that Radios never show power/chan

Posted Nov 12, 2014 05:31 AM
    Which country code did you configure on the AP? And do you know the software version running on the AP?

• 8.  RE: I was installing an AIP115 but after configured everything I found that Radios never show power/chan

Posted Nov 13, 2014 12:42 AM

Hi, Where can I set country code for IAP 205? I am using Aruba Central.

Thank you.

• 9.  RE: I was installing an AIP115 but after configured everything I found that Radios never show power/chan

Posted Nov 19, 2014 08:08 AM

I set it using this command: virtual-controller-country CO

by CLI.

SV is not currently supported on this AP.

version 6.3.1.0-4.0.0