Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

IAP-325-US login problem

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  IAP-325-US login problem

Posted Aug 22, 2016 12:15 PM

I have a brand new IAP-325-US AP at a remote site that will not accept the default login credentials admin/admin on the GUI, but it does accept them via an SSH session.  When I get connected I get the following:

Warning: CLI module is running in a degraded state. Configuration, write memory, and support command are disabled; please debug with caution.

Current code version is ArubaOS (MODEL: 325), Version 6.4.4.3-4.2.2.0.  I thought I would try to upgrade the code via the CLI thinking it might be a bug, but for the life of me I can't figure out the syntax for the upgrade-image command.  I want to upgrade to ArubaInstant_Hercules_6.4.4.8-4.2.4.1_55602 using my FTP server @ 10.0.36.15 and user ftpuser.  Any help would be appreciated.

• 2.  RE: IAP-325-US login problem

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 22, 2016 12:35 PM

Is that the first IAP you installed at that site, or do you have an existing cluster you adding this IAP to...?

• 3.  RE: IAP-325-US login problem

Posted Aug 22, 2016 12:38 PM

This is the 1st AP for the cluster.  Unfortunately I don't have console access to it from here, only SSH at this time.