Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Instant APs on Central reverting back to

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Instant APs on Central reverting back to

Posted Jul 31, 2014 02:51 PM

Having 3 demo IAP105, they are on the lastest firmware 6.3.1.4-4.0.0.6_44126. After provisioning them into a group , let's call it A-Group, all 3 APs are in joing the group getting all the necessary profile. The very next day when we power up these 3 APs in the customer's network, they all goes back to the default Group. Any idea why is this happening, is it a bug or faulty APs? I havce to move the VC back to A-Group in order for them to work correctly again.

• 2.  RE: Instant APs on Central reverting back to

Posted Jul 31, 2014 03:03 PM

That is not correct behavior and I have not seen that myself.   You should open a case with TAC so they can debug on the Central back-end to see why they got moved into the wrong group after a cold boot.  Did you reset the APs to default after the initial provisioning or did you simply shut them off and turn them back on in the morning?

• 3.  RE: Instant APs on Central reverting back to

Posted Jul 31, 2014 11:50 PM

What the initial setup and testing of the clients connectoivity I just power down all 3 APs and then power them up the very next day.