Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

New Internet service, now no Guest Network SSIDs work and I can't get into instant.arubanetworks.com

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  New Internet service, now no Guest Network SSIDs work and I can't get into instant.arubanetworks.com

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 24, 2020 06:58 PM

Hi, I just switched to AT&T fiber today. Once they confirmed it's up and running, I just plugged my Aruba Ethernet switch (with 5 IAP-315's connected to it) into the AT&T router. Now, the main "Aruba" SSID works, but I have the following problems:

- None of the Guest Networks work. I've tried to renew the DHCP leases, and even typing in IP addresses manually, but nothing works. I get a "No Internet Access" message

- I can't get into instant.arubanetworks.com or setmeup.arubanetworks.com. I can ping instant.arubanetworks.com and that works, but I cannot get into the page - even from the main SSID that works

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

• 2.  RE: New Internet service, now no Guest Network SSIDs work and I can't get into instant.arubanetworks.com

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 24, 2020 08:12 PM

Update: I reconnected the old network and was able to get in to configure my APs. I changed the settings on the guest networks from controller assigned IP to network assigned IP and now they seem to work. 

• 3.  RE: New Internet service, now no Guest Network SSIDs work and I can't get into instant.arubanetworks.com
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 25, 2020 01:29 AM

Hi jlipton,

So you can connect to SSID (setmeup XX:X:XX). try to go to the 172.31.98.1