Controllerless Networks

Highlighted
New Contributor

SSID Splash Page Internal Acknowledged - Where Did the Email Address go?

We are setting up a Guest SSID and would like users to enter an email address when they accept the TOS.  I was going through a setup guide for an earlier version of Aruba OS nd noticed that was built in.  

We configure out SSID's via the virtual controller interface on our IAP-205's.  The AirWave version on our IAP's doesn't include an email address when chosing Internal - Acknowledged.  Is there a way to chose that option or is that not an option when using VC to manage Aruba APs?

Thanks for the help.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

Re: SSID Splash Page Internal Acknowledged - Where Did the Email Address go?

You have never been able to enter an email address on the Instant Guest Splash page. It's just acknowledged yes or no.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

When I use the standard internal page I also have to fill in a field with an emailaddress before I can acknowledge the splash page. Also wondering where the mail goes to :-)

Highlighted
New Contributor

Was it a feature in past Aruba OS versions?  Here is a guide I found where it showed an email address field when selecting Internal - Acknowledged for Splash page type.:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/aruba/attachments/aruba/tkb@tkb/269/1/Aruba%20Instant%20IAP%20Setup-Rev3.pdf 

The date on the guide is June 2012.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: