Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget

Some questions about Aruba Central

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Some questions about Aruba Central

Posted Aug 15, 2018 09:06 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am currently deploying a Wifi network with Aruba Central and have to use Template&Variable, because the 303H AP needs different VLANs for LAN ports. 

I have come up with the following quesitons, can anyone help me to clarify? 

1. Can we rename the APs in Aruba central with Template/Variable? Or somewhere in Aruba Central?
    2. If we manually upgrade two APs, one 315 and one 303H, to 6.5.3.7, when more 315 and 303H come online, will they grab new image from those two pilots automatically?
    3. After upload the variable file to Aruba Central, can we download it again? I cannot download the full file... Only the provisioned APs have some parameters are listed in the variable table. 
    4. If I try one IAP with my test Aruba Central account, can I delete it from my account and put it back to Customer account? The customer Aruba Central is in production and hundreds of APs are up I really don't want to use their production account as my lab.

Thanks.