Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Splash Page Modification?

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Splash Page Modification?

Posted Sep 30, 2013 12:15 AM

Hi! Good day, everyone.

I would just like to ask if, is there a way to modify the splash page? (When I say modification, I mean is changing the splash page environment not only the color and the text)

Thanks in advance.

• 2.  RE: Splash Page Modification?
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 30, 2013 02:06 AM

By splashpage, I am guessing that you mean the IAP internal captive portal login page.

Currently it is not possible to make any other modifications to this page other than the color and text that you are refering to.

To make a more custom page you need to use an external service like Aruba ClearPass Guest.

• 3.  RE: Splash Page Modification?

Posted Sep 30, 2013 08:37 AM

ClearPass Guest is the best way to provide fully-customized web pages for the captive portal on Instant networks.

Another option for  you is that we will be adding some customized captive portal capabilities shortly in Instant.   Stay tuned for that release.

JF 

• 4.  RE: Splash Page Modification?

Posted Sep 30, 2013 08:39 PM

I thought so that Clearpass is the answer. Anyway, thanks for the info Nesvik and jfernyc. I guess I have to wait for that release though. Thanks again.