Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Time Range Profiles

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  Time Range Profiles

Posted Jan 31, 2019 12:22 PM
      |   view attached

OK, Why does Aruba need to make this so difficult I will never understand. Meraki can do this in 3 clicks.  What I have is a cluster in Aruba Central with an SSID.  I want this SSID disabled after 5 PM and re-enabled at 7 AM.  Time Range Profiles setup is NOT working. I have tried countless number of settings and hours into this to get this to work with still no luck.  Can someone PLEASE verify how to get this done. 

SSID: IT

Network is NOT hidden and is not disabled under Misc

Time Range Profiles I have set to the specific time of 07:00 - 17:00 and I have chosen to enable and the SSID is still broadcasting. So I figure maybe its a play on words and I choose to Disable the Time Range Profile and STILL the SSID is broadcasting.  It is quite iiritating. 

I have Verified that my IAP controller VC has the correct TIME and Date and that NTP is enabled. 

Please HELP anyone. 

• 2.  RE: Time Range Profiles

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 31, 2019 01:05 PM

If this is instant, please see the thread here:  https://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Controllerless-Networks/Time-Range-Profile-Question/td-p/415476  It functions differently than ArubaOS and time range profiles will only enable and disable at the beginning and end of the time period.

• 3.  RE: Time Range Profiles

Posted Jan 31, 2019 02:31 PM
      |   view attached

Thank you for your repsonse.  I have followed that guide that you have sent  but within Aruba Central I am getting the following errors. 

• 4.  RE: Time Range Profiles
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 31, 2019 02:47 PM

If you can, try using a single time range profile, for now.

• 5.  RE: Time Range Profiles

Posted Jan 31, 2019 03:05 PM
      |   view attached

Awesome  OK so I got this to work thank you, ONLY issue is with the hours you can see in the screen shot.  I have it set to be disabled on the 23 hour 59 Min but it is still showing as GREEN.  Any ideas?