Controllerless Networks

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

Transmission Power Levels

I have a Mobility Master running OS 8.2.2.5 and I have created an AP group set the minimum power to 6 and Maximum to 12 on the 5 GHz and 3 to 6 on the 2.4 GHz. I have done the same on with ARM. Client Match and Airmatch are also enable enabled. However, the EIRP that I see on the 5 GHz is 15 and on the 2.4 GHz is 10. 

Guru Elite

Re: Transmission Power Levels

Airmatch only runs once a day to adhere to those parameters.

Make sure the min tx and max tx are set in the radio profile (ARM min and max are ignored when you have an MM).

To run the Airmatch process, SSH into the MM and type "airmatch runnow _______"  When it is done, you should see it in "show airmatch solution"..

At that time, the APs would have been constrained to the power you configured in the radio profiles.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars

The issue is still the same I had run the airmatch runnow before posting. I have also read the aruba guide. 

Guru Elite

Which access point model is this? Depending on the access point and the gain in the internal antenna 10 might be the lowest transmit power possible.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars

Model 225. This was working properly until we migrated from OS 6.5 to 8.2.2.5.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: