Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

WLC Model : Dell PowerConnect W-7210 with Access Points Model: AP-103 Configuration help

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  WLC Model : Dell PowerConnect W-7210 with Access Points Model: AP-103 Configuration help

Posted Dec 24, 2014 03:38 PM

Dear All,

I was  trying  to register below Controoller and Access point unfortunitly i cannot able to register the Access point in WLC i have tryied to change IOS as per our community disscussion but  i dont know even i cannot able to change IOS 

Kindly please help me for configuring below WLC and Access poing 

WLC Model : Dell PowerConnect W-7210
    Access Points Model: AP-103 

Somebody can configuration guide of deployment guide very help for me 

Plzz share with me i am waiting for the reply 

Regards

Muhammed 

• 2.  RE: WLC Model : Dell PowerConnect W-7210 with Access Points Model: AP-103 Configuration help

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 24, 2014 03:41 PM
    Is it an AP-103 or a W-AP-103?

• 3.  RE: WLC Model : Dell PowerConnect W-7210 with Access Points Model: AP-103 Configuration help

Posted Dec 24, 2014 09:12 PM

thanks for your reply 

AP-103

• 4.  RE: WLC Model : Dell PowerConnect W-7210 with Access Points Model: AP-103 Configuration help
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 24, 2014 10:54 PM
    You need to use Dell branded APs with Dell branded controllers.

• 5.  RE: WLC Model : Dell PowerConnect W-7210 with Access Points Model: AP-103 Configuration help

Posted Dec 25, 2014 05:38 AM

Hello Everyone, The AP model is W-AP103, kindly let us know the pre-requisites to register the AP's with the Controller.

Regards

Azmatullah

• 6.  RE: WLC Model : Dell PowerConnect W-7210 with Access Points Model: AP-103 Configuration help

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 25, 2014 08:06 AM

@Azmath wrote:

Hello Everyone, The AP model is W-AP103, kindly let us know the pre-requisites to register the AP's with the Controller.

Regards

Azmatullah

The datasheet on Dell's website here:  http://i.dell.com/sites/doccontent/shared-content/data-sheets/en/Documents/Dell_Networking_103_Series_Access_Points.pdf says AOS 6.4.0.1

• 7.  RE: WLC Model : Dell PowerConnect W-7210 with Access Points Model: AP-103 Configuration help

Posted Dec 26, 2014 01:50 AM
    What version of AOS are you running? If you have valid support with Dell then you should be able to get the new code from them.