Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Wondering if have BIM or REVIT models available for any wireless access points for a large network

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Wondering if have BIM or REVIT models available for any wireless access points for a large network

Posted Apr 14, 2014 05:28 PM

• 2.  RE: Wondering if have BIM or REVIT models available for any wireless access points for a large network

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 14, 2014 09:56 PM

Can you give us a few more details about what you're looking for?

Thanks

• 3.  RE: Wondering if have BIM or REVIT models available for any wireless access points for a large network

Posted Apr 15, 2014 12:23 PM
    Hi~

The customer didn't give any more data than this. I sent him a message requesting more...and sent him to his TM for more information.

Thank you
    Cat

T: 408.990.2571 | Airheads | Cloud Wi-Fi
    1344 Crossman Ave | Sunnyvale, CA

[cid:EFB6DF97-1C33-4542-88D2-A5F10E31F8CD]#GenMobile

• 4.  RE: Wondering if have BIM or REVIT models available for any wireless access points for a large network

Posted Jan 17, 2018 04:40 PM

I am doing a Revit model and I need to add WAP's is there a revit family that has WAP's

• 5.  RE: Wondering if have BIM or REVIT models available for any wireless access points for a large network

Posted Mar 21, 2018 02:00 PM

When upgrading rooms or designing new buildings, a 3D model of equipment that will be installed in a room is useful to identify not only location, but if there will be any clashes with other equipment that may be in the ceiling or on the ceiling grid (clash detection).  Most furniture manufacturers and other equipment that is typically installed with a new building provide 3D BIM models (typically in Revit RFA format) .  If the object is uploaded to a site like BIMObjects.com, that would increase accessibility of the components.

As a classroom technology designer, this is highly useful for me to have a 3D As Built model of a space to be utilized in Building information systems and to present new designs in VR / AR fashion to clients.

• 6.  RE: Wondering if have BIM or REVIT models available for any wireless access points for a large network

Posted Mar 22, 2018 11:28 AM

I don't know if anyone monitors this topic anymore.