Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

ap 92 radio is not turning on and due not able to configure ap please help power light is blinking

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  ap 92 radio is not turning on and due not able to configure ap please help power light is blinking

Posted Feb 05, 2015 05:06 PM
    I am trying to configure ap 92 but radio light is not turning on and due to that I am not able to connect Instant network . Ap 92 connected with external antenna kit 19

• 2.  RE: ap 92 radio is not turning on and due not able to configure ap please help power light is blinking

Posted Feb 06, 2015 05:13 AM

Hi,

Are you trying to deploy IAP or AP ? if it is AP, what are you seeing under flags when you use " show ap database " or can you share the output of " show ap database" and "show ap active"

Please feel free for any further help on this.

• 3.  RE: ap 92 radio is not turning on and due not able to configure ap please help power light is blinking

Posted Feb 06, 2015 12:36 PM
    I just got new ap -92 And ap 93 it's very easy to configure ap-93 by using wireless via connecting Instant but in 93 model I am not able to connect instant means I am not showing Ssid instant so I can connect with it and configure

Sent from my iPhone

• 4.  RE: ap 92 radio is not turning on and due not able to configure ap please help power light is blinking

Posted Feb 07, 2015 01:21 PM

are you sure you bought an IAP-92? and you haven't gotten a AP-92. look at the label at the back, when it says AP-92 you won't get an instant SSID, but need a controller to get it to work.

or return it to your vendor and get an IAP.

btw: why AP-92, these are out of sale since end of last year.