Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 15 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

when the power blackout and resume back again the VC doesn't start and other aruba AP take the VC

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  when the power blackout and resume back again the VC doesn't start and other aruba AP take the VC

Posted Mar 30, 2015 05:32 AM

i have configured aruba network with four IAP 93 and i have configured an AP to be the VC

when the power blackout and resume back again the VC doesn't start and other aruba AP take the VC

i have to reboot all the APs again except the VC to back to work again

soft version:- 6.1.3.1-3.0.0.2_34479

• 2.  RE: when the power blackout and resume back again the VC doesn't start and other aruba AP take the VC

Posted Mar 30, 2015 06:18 AM

Hi,

Can you give some more clarity on this.

1. The IAP which was Master (VC) not able join after the power blackout ?

2. you want to have the same IAP a Master (VC) ?

Please clarify. solution for these two requirements is different.

• 3.  RE: when the power blackout and resume back again the VC doesn't start and other aruba AP take the VC

Posted Mar 30, 2015 06:30 AM

1. The IAP which was Master (VC) not able join after the power blackout ?

Yes..

2-2. you want to have the same IAP a Master (VC) ?

i dont care which is the VC i just need all IAP to work

thanks for your reply

• 4.  RE: when the power blackout and resume back again the VC doesn't start and other aruba AP take the VC

Posted Mar 30, 2015 07:21 AM

Hi,

Can you console the same IAP and see whether it is receiving any master beacon or not. also if possible share the console output of " show log system" and "show election"

this observation will give us some idea about this issue.

• 5.  RE: when the power blackout and resume back again the VC doesn't start and other aruba AP take the VC

Posted Apr 08, 2015 10:27 AM