Developer Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

How do you edit the management port ip on Clearpass Policy Manager c1000v 6.7.8 running in AWS?

Hi,

I have C1000v v6.7.8 running on an EC2 instance in AWS. I inherited this, and now I need to move it to a different network. I inherited this one-node cluster with its configuration, and from the documentation I found, when C1000v is run on an aws instance, the ability to edit the management port's IP from both the cli and GUI is disabled. In that case, if I need to change only the IP, how do.I do that?

I created an AMI from the running instance, and I launched a new instance in my new vpc. The instance gets a new IP assigned as expected, and from the CLI I can see the new network info. However, when I go into the server configuration, I see that the management port is still configured with the previous (now incorrect) IP information, and I have no way to change it.

Anyone done this before or got any ideas? Thanks!

Highlighted
MVP Guru Elite

Re: How do you edit the management port ip on Clearpass Policy Manager c1000v 6.7.8 running in AWS?

Hi,

i think, to ask TAC

PowerArubaSW: Powershell Module to use Aruba Switch API for Vlan, VlanPorts, LACP, LLDP... More info

PowerArubaCP: Powershell Module to use ClearPass API (create NAD, Guest...) More info

PowerArubaCX: Powershell Module to use ArubaCX API (get interface/vlan/ports info)

PowerArubaIAP: Powershell Module to use Aruba Instant AP

PowerArubaMC: Powershell Module to use Mobility Controller / Master

ACMP 6.4 / ACMX #107 / ACCP 6.5 / ACSP
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: How do you edit the management port ip on Clearpass Policy Manager c1000v 6.7.8 running in AWS?

Hi Alagoutte,

Thank you for the response. I've considered doing that, but we went ahead and just built a network with the same IP scheme as the previous one to see if this would work. It seems promising so far, but we haven't validated it yet.

@alagoutte wrote:

Hi,

i think, to ask TAC

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: