Developer Community

Occasional Contributor I

Retrieving Endpoint Locations

Hi community,

I've been able to retrieve quite some details on all end-points through two APIs:

1. /async_netd/deviceprofiler/endpoints/

2. /api/insight/endpoint/mac/

But I couldn't find a way to retrieve the "location" of those end-points. How do I retrieve the AP / SSID / Switch that those end-points are connected to?

Thanks

Kurt

MVP Expert

Re: Retrieving Endpoint Locations

Hi,

for what product ?

PowerArubaSW: Powershell Module to use Aruba Switch API for Vlan, VlanPorts, LACP, LLDP... More info

PowerArubaCP: Powershell Module to use ClearPass API (create NAD, Guest...) More info

PowerArubaCX: Powershell Module to use ArubaCX API (get interface/vlan/ports info)

PowerArubaIAP: Powershell Module to use Aruba Instant AP

ACMP 6.4 / ACMX #107 / ACCP 6.5
Occasional Contributor I

ClearPass

Thanks

MVP Expert

on your enforcement, you have a "Update Location" Profiles ?

PowerArubaSW: Powershell Module to use Aruba Switch API for Vlan, VlanPorts, LACP, LLDP... More info

PowerArubaCP: Powershell Module to use ClearPass API (create NAD, Guest...) More info

PowerArubaCX: Powershell Module to use ArubaCX API (get interface/vlan/ports info)

PowerArubaIAP: Powershell Module to use Aruba Instant AP

ACMP 6.4 / ACMX #107 / ACCP 6.5
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

I'm not sure what this has todo with an enforcement. When I use my browser to go to the "Insight" application I can search for a specific end-point. There is one area called "Overview" which has a section called "Network Details" which shows the "Switch IP Address", port, etc.

How do I retrieve those details via the HTTPS REST API? 

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: