Higher Education

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
MVP

Re: Clear pass in Azure

Any rollmap for the Azure version for the current year?

Oscar,
“All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Aruba.”
“If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos"

Guru Elite

Roadmap cannot be discussed here. Please reach out to your Aruba account team.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
MVP

Ups Sorry, I did not know, I'll reach out to our Arube rep. Thanks cappalli

Oscar,
“All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Aruba.”
“If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos"

Occasional Contributor II

I might be able to shed some light on Azure as we recently went through the pain for this.

We wanted to move our Alumni to Azure AAD. ClearPass does support Azure Logins for users, the issue is that it only suppors the Global Azure Portal. So if you set up Azure Logins, you will be redirected to MS global Azure Login page and it works.

We have our own Azure Tennancy (I think that is the right term) so it wouldn't work for us, as there is no way to redirect to our Azure login page and capture the authorisation sequence and pass it back to Clearpass.

We have asked TAC to pass up the chain so that it becomes a feature request as when more and more people migrate to Azure, this feature will become essential...

Highlighted
Guru Elite

This is a bit of a different topic. This is Azure AD as an identity store vs Azure Compute as a hypervisor.

On this topic though, a separate tenant should still support SAML and OAuth 2.0 so you should not have any issues here. Can you please direct message me your case # and Azure tenant ID so I can take a look?

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: