Location Services

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Location-based mobile app development and Bluetooth-based asset tracking with Meridian. Gathering analytics and business intelligence from Wi-Fi with Analytics and Location Engine (ALE).
Expand all | Collapse all

Hello to everyone! I am practincing to take the ACMP, but instead of it, I am for Aruba labs

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Hello to everyone! I am practincing to take the ACMP, but instead of it, I am for Aruba labs

Posted Dec 18, 2015 07:38 AM

Hello to all,

I have done the Boot camping and took the ACMA. Now I am studying for the ACMP, and I would like to know if Aruba has labs for who pretend to do this certification. I already finish all the labs from the boot camping. Does anybody can help me with this ? 

Thank you so much for reading :)

• 2.  RE: Hello to everyone! I am practincing to take the ACMP, but instead of it, I am for Aruba labs
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 18, 2015 07:43 AM
    bootcamp should provide training for the ACMP. you can go here to download the ACMP 6.3 or 6.4 study guides.

http://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/training-services/certification/

study the topics in the guide and you will be good to go

• 3.  RE: Hello to everyone! I am practincing to take the ACMP, but instead of it, I am for Aruba labs

Posted Dec 21, 2015 06:57 AM

Hello, and thank you so much for your help on it. I really apreciate that. :)