How do I set up AirMagnet-AMP integration
As you may know, AirMagnet detects rogue APs. Through the AirMagnet Console, you can configure AirMagnet fetch a list of AMP's known APs so that AirMagnet won't count them as rogues.
To configure AirMagnet to send data to AMP, you can do this from the AirMagnet Console:
1. Click on 'Manage-Configure'
2. Click the 'Import ACL' checkbox
3. Select the Airwave dll
4. Click on the 'Advanced' button right next to the dll detection pulldown
5. Input 'https://<LOCATION.OF.AMP>/ap_list.xml'
6. Supply username and password information
7. Click 'OK' twice
8. Wait about a minute for the Console polling interval to pass, and the ACL to be imported