Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

AP configured but showing undefined under 2.4Ghz standard and 5Ghz standard.

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  AP configured but showing undefined under 2.4Ghz standard and 5Ghz standard.

Posted Feb 04, 2016 10:45 PM

Hi,

Recently I configured a new AP model 125 to replace a faulty one's.  However once it detected in master controller, it shows undefined under the 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz standard and as well no where to be found in the local controller.  It only shows up in the master controller.

Can someone enlighten me on this issue.  And most of all would anything happen in future if it would to remain like this?

#AP125

• 2.  RE: AP configured but showing undefined under 2.4Ghz standard and 5Ghz standard.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 04, 2016 10:54 PM

What version of code is on the controller and what is the country code?

• 3.  RE: AP configured but showing undefined under 2.4Ghz standard and 5Ghz standard.

Posted Feb 13, 2016 09:22 AM

Hi Joseph,

Where can I actually locate that version and country code?

• 4.  RE: AP configured but showing undefined under 2.4Ghz standard and 5Ghz standard.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 13, 2016 09:48 AM

"show version" on the commandline would tell you what version it is running.

"show ap regulatory-domain-profile default" will show you the regulatory domain.

Those are just two guesses, but there could be other things wrong.

• 5.  RE: AP configured but showing undefined under 2.4Ghz standard and 5Ghz standard.

Posted Dec 07, 2018 10:11 AM

Was this ever resolved ? Have exactly the same issue with an IAP304 which has been converted to a campus AP.

Shows up on the controller list but radios are showing undefined