Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

AirWave PCI v3 Compliance

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  AirWave PCI v3 Compliance

Posted Apr 28, 2014 02:44 PM

I heard from a customer that beginning next year, there will be new PCI standards released that must be met within the next few years. So I was wondering if AirWave software updates will proactively meet the new standards for PCI v3.

• 2.  RE: AirWave PCI v3 Compliance
    Best Answer

Posted May 05, 2014 11:28 AM

We are of the opinion that the reports from Airwave will meet the requirement, and I'll be testing that theory at our gap-assessment in a little over a week from now.

Whish us luck, and I'll report the results of my discussion with our QSA.

• 3.  RE: AirWave PCI v3 Compliance

Posted Feb 25, 2015 09:15 AM

Is there any news on this? The latest Airwave only mentions v2 in its reporting.

Cheers

• 4.  RE: AirWave PCI v3 Compliance

Posted Feb 25, 2015 09:17 AM

Is there any news on this? The latest Airwave only mentions v2 in its reporting.

Cheers

• 5.  RE: AirWave PCI v3 Compliance

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 25, 2015 01:05 PM

The changes for PCI v3 are being investigated.  If there are any changes to be made, they will most likely be included in AirWave 8.2.  For tracking purposes, you can use US11866 to track the status through TAC.

• 6.  RE: AirWave PCI v3 Compliance

Posted Feb 25, 2015 01:29 PM

I forgot to report:

Our assessor was actually quite impressed. Specifically with the configuration monitoring/control and the RAPIDS detail level. (In answering questions for him, I find that I need to take the time to learn better how Airwave and the iAP make their decisions)

He especially liked when I showed him where his phone and laptop were on the VisualRF map inset into the client detail page.