Network Management

Frequent Contributor II

AirWave Triggers

Hello,

We are looking at utilising AirWave triggers in order to get some useful information across to Support, but struggling to find information on few trigger types, and would appreciate if someone has already got them for sharing:

• 802.11 Frame Counters: what are the threshold rates for Frame Duplicate Rate and Retry Rate
  • Interface Usage: what is Interface Label
  • Channel Utilisation: what is the threshold for Time Busy

Thanks in advance

Regards,
NesaM --ACMP, ACCP, ACDP, CWNA--
Guru Elite

Re: AirWave Triggers

@NesaM wrote:

Hello,

We are looking at utilising AirWave triggers in order to get some useful information across to Support, but struggling to find information on few trigger types, and would appreciate if someone has already got them for sharing:

• 802.11 Frame Counters: what are the threshold rates for Frame Duplicate Rate and Retry Rate

Thanks in advance

Frame counters, Frame Duplicate Rate and Retry rate are individual for each deployment.  What is "high" or "low" is based on your own environment.  The same goes for Interface usage and Channel Utilization, depending on the type of environment and location.  You might want to ask support to give you clues on how you can use those triggers to your advantage or if they will even help...

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars
Guru Elite

Re: AirWave Triggers

@NesaM wrote:

Hello,

Thanks in advance

Frame counters, Frame Duplicate Rate and Retry rate are individual for each deployment.  What is "high" or "low" is based on your own environment.  The same goes for Interface usage and Channel Utilization, depending on the type of environment and location.  You might want to ask support to give you clues on how you can use those triggers to your advantage or if they will even help...

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: