Network Management

New Contributor

AirWave not updating list of firmware images

Our AirWave is not updating the list of firmware images. When I click 'Update' In Groups -> Firmware it gives me the message: 'Failed to update List of Aruba Image Versions.'.

I saw in our Firewall logs and AirWave is trying to connect to https://activate.arubanetworks.com. It's passing our firewall but the connection is finished quickly with a client RST. Trying to access this address with my web browser is asking for authentication, has it anything to do with AirWave failing to obtain the list of images? It used to work before, but the last time I updated the list was in October. After that I upgrade our AirWave from 8.2.2.1 to 8.2.6.1 and then to 8.2.8.2. Now I don't know if this is a regression introduced with the new version or it is an external problem with the url being fetched.

MVP Guru

Re: AirWave not updating list of firmware images

Its a known issue and its been reported to development team, issue is credentials which Airwave uses to login to activate and get firmware files is no longer valid.

We dont have any ETA for now, as a workaround manually upload firmware files.

Regards,
Pavan
If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!
NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Frequent Contributor II

@Pavan Arshewar wrote:

Its a known issue and its been reported to development team

This is still not working months later. Does anyone know an update?

Highlighted
MVP Guru

Defect is still in open state, planning to fix in 8.2.10 but it is not yet confirmed.

I would recommand to check with your Aruba sales team for more details.

Regards,
Pavan
If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!
NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: