Network Management

Highlighted
Regular Contributor II

AirWave reporting 'up' IAPs as 'down'

We had a power outage overnigh; the power has been restored and all the network devices have come back online. However, AirWave is reporting that all the IAPs in our high school building are down. This is clearly not the case - I can reach the cluster over the web UI and can SSH to the IAPs without issue. Clients are connecting and getting network/internet access. AirWave continues to show them as down, though. I've tried refreshing the browser and opening in a different browser, but it continues to report those IAPs as down. Could this be an SNMP setting that got changed by a power surge or something of that nature? Our AirWave VM sits on an ESX server in our network core - a different building from the affected IAPs. We recently upgraded it to 8.2.10.1. Thanks for any thoughts on this.

Accepted Solutions
MVP Expert

Re: AirWave reporting 'up' IAPs as 'down'

Try restart AMP services from system>status page or AMPCLI>>Advanced>>Enter commands>> $ rd

Pavan Arshewar | ACCP

If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!
NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

View solution in original post

All Replies
MVP Expert

Try restart AMP services from system>status page or AMPCLI>>Advanced>>Enter commands>> $ rd

Pavan Arshewar | ACCP

If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!
NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Regular Contributor II

Thanks - that fixed it!!

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: