Network Management

Highlighted
New Contributor

AirWave with large Aruba OS8 cluster

How would we manage a large Aruba OS8 cluster within AirWave, so say 6 x 7240XM controllers with over 6000 terminated access points.

I understand I can have multiple AirWave appliances and Glass to aggregate this but I am struggling to understand how I can manage this from a single cluster that will load balance APs between Mobility Controllers.

I have searched for more information but cannot find any guides or past topics on this.

Highlighted
Guru Elite

Re: AirWave with large Aruba OS8 cluster

I would speak to your ArubaSE about potential solutions to your issue.  There are many variables to consider.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Remote Access Point Solution Guide
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
ArubaOS 8 ViA VPN Solution Guide
Highlighted
MVP Expert

Re: AirWave with large Aruba OS8 cluster

https://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Command/Core_ViewDetails/Default.aspx?EntryId=21071

Aruba Hardware appliance tested for 4000 devices, increasing more resouces might help!

Best option for now is to slipt between two servers, I undestand it is one cluster, we can add MM to both server and montior MDs in individual based on AP count!

I would recommand to contact your Aruba accounts SE for more detials!

Pavan Arshewar | ACCP

If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!
NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: