Network Management

last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave 8.2.5 Install, Stuck at Keyboard Selection

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Airwave 8.2.5 Install, Stuck at Keyboard Selection

Posted Nov 12, 2018 03:14 PM

Trying to install 8.2.5 as Hyper-V VM, gets to "Keyboard Selection" and is just stuck/frozen. I can't click on anything, nothing I do on the keypboard gets a response, etc. Any thoughts? Tried shutting down and restarting the VM multiple times.

Thanks for your time.

• 2.  RE: Airwave 8.2.5 Install, Stuck at Keyboard Selection

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 13, 2018 11:56 PM

1) is there a reason for installing 8.2.5?  8.2.7.1 is the current latest release.

2) what's the sizing of the instance?

3) validating the md5sum of the ISO in use is a good starting point - md5sum values are posted with the images on the support site

• 3.  RE: Airwave 8.2.5 Install, Stuck at Keyboard Selection

Posted Nov 14, 2018 03:02 PM

Because 8.2.5 is the most recent version that HP will give me via the HP website.

I want to use .7, I just can't get ahold of it. This may be fixed soon as I've been harassing them about my licensing not being applied properly. 

I just figured out my problem today.  v8.2.5 at least, does not like Generation 2 Hyper-V VMs, once I deleted the instance and rebuilt it as Generation 1, things have been working as expected, though I haven't brought it up to production level yet.