Network Management

last person joined: 8 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave 8.3?

This thread has been viewed 8 times
  • 1.  Airwave 8.3?

Posted Dec 09, 2016 05:27 AM

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is a new ETA on Airwave v 8.3? I understood this was scheduled for release in November.

I'm eagily awaiting the AppRF "no Data availabe" bug fix in 8.3 as AppRF is very useful to us.

Many thanks

Alexander.

• 2.  RE: Airwave 8.3?

Posted Dec 12, 2016 06:58 PM

8.2.3 got released.

Not sure it includes the fix.

• 3.  RE: Airwave 8.3?

Posted Dec 13, 2016 06:17 AM

Hi Chris

I saw that and installed it but it's not fixed my issue. I didn't expect it to as there is no reference to it in the fixed issue list on the release notes.

This is where I saw the reference to 8.3:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Network-Management/Airwave-charts-not-displaying-quot-No-Data-Available-quot/m-p/271472

Cheers

Alexander.

• 4.  RE: Airwave 8.3?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 13, 2016 02:11 PM

Do you happen to know the tracking defect number?  I tried a lookup for 'apprf + no data available' but came up empty.

• 5.  RE: Airwave 8.3?

Posted Dec 14, 2016 03:13 AM

Hi Rob,

The defect number is in the post I quoted. It's # DE25564.

Many thanks

Alexander,

• 6.  RE: Airwave 8.3?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 14, 2016 10:43 AM

Thanks, sorry about that, the quoted section was cutoff from the email.  So that defect is still in open state, and has not yet been fixed.

• 7.  RE: Airwave 8.3?

Posted Dec 14, 2016 11:50 AM

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the update. That's a pity as some of aggregated stats are useful to me for metric use, so its a shame that I can't see them. We have lots of controllers so getting the stats directly seperatley and on a regular basis isn't viable.

I guess theres no eta yet?

Thanks

Alexander.

• 8.  RE: Airwave 8.3?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 14, 2016 11:59 AM
    No ETA yet as the work is still in progress.

• 9.  RE: Airwave 8.3?

Posted Dec 14, 2016 12:56 PM

hi Alexander,

I will reach out to you to look into the issue. the reported issue is fixed in 8.2.3 and its interesting you still the issue. We need to debug further and check.

Regards

Gowri Amujuri

• 10.  RE: Airwave 8.3?

Posted Dec 14, 2016 11:46 AM

Hello waqakhan

I'd suggest posting a fresh topic so that people can see your query and help you out. Posting in here, which is to do with another issue makes your post less visible.