Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave Config Timestamp Out

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Airwave Config Timestamp Out

Posted Aug 09, 2019 06:45 AM
      |   view attached

Out config timestamps are out by months.

Setting the correct time information on the server itself and restarting had no effect.

Is there something I am missing to get these to be correct?

• 2.  RE: Airwave Config Timestamp Out

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 09, 2019 12:25 PM

Hi,

When you say config timestamp, do you mean the date and time on the Airwave server? If the timestamp was in past and if you have corrected to present, i expect the data should show up fine post restart. If the config time stamps are in future and if you have corrected to present, then restart of AMP may not have positive affect. Reason being - Airwave files (RRD's and postgres) would be on future date and will not be set based on the server time. they will be set at the time of installation. If the time difference is too short like a day or two, the data should sync up in a day or two. If the difference is in weeks or months, then the data will be dropped as the tables are in future. TAC should look at what files are affected and see if they can be corrected. If its very far off in the future, then TAC may suggest reinstall and to restore the backup. But, I would suggested to check with TAC on this first.