Network Management

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

Re: Airwave clustering

Provided it does what everyone says its going to do, I am ready for one interface for our whole enviroment.  Right now we are spread across 5 servers (4 regular and 1 master), with the possibility of doubling that in the near future.  I have to stop and think about which server has which sites on it and then log into that particular server.  Also being to make changes in one place and not having to replicate on all servers.  

Thank you Colin!

Highlighted
Guru Elite

Good News:

The clustering release will do what you were promised.

Bad News:

I have no release date.  

Please subscribe to this thread and we will let you know when it is released.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Remote Access Point Solution Guide
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
ArubaOS 8 ViA VPN Solution Guide
Highlighted
New Contributor

Is there an update on the release schedule for 8.1?  Also, I have read somewhere that the max supported devices (APs/Controllers/Etc.) is 20k, is this correct?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

What is the best Serversolution for Airwave Cluster Database, example Server with 2CPU E5-2699V3 or Server with 4CPU's E5-4650L Xeon, RAM and Disks are the same 256GB RAM and 6x800GB SSD ?

Josef

Highlighted
MVP Expert

It hasn't been released yet, therefore sizing and/or hardware requirements are not available.
Speak to your Aruba rep if you want details.
Highlighted
New Contributor

8.2.1 is out, still no word on clustering ? 

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: