Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave report help

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Airwave report help

Posted Feb 24, 2020 10:03 PM
      |   view attached

When I run an airwave report on Network Usage:Client , I can see two graphs are shown. Any idea what is the blue graph( the graph says it s average client graph) . I have attached screenshot

• 2.  RE: Airwave report help

Posted Feb 29, 2020 02:53 PM

HI,

As per the attached graph, I can see maximum clients in a week from Mon to Friday are 890 /897 and average client for the entire week is 256 /266.

Regards,

Suresh

• 3.  RE: Airwave report help

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 02, 2020 01:32 PM

The data in AirWave is stored in 5 min bucket intervals. When you see a graph for any time period, the X-axis is divided by 240 data points (AFAIK). 

So, when you see a graph for a day (for example), there are 1440 buckets of data and 6 buckets are combined to get 240 data points. The Blue graph is average of the 6 buckets and the yellow is max in those 6 buckets. 

Similarly, when you see a graph for week there are 7x1440 buckets of data and 42 buckets are combined for each data point to make it 240 data points on the graph. The Average and Max for each data point is based on the 42 buckets.

Thats the reason, for shorter periods of time, Ave and Max would be similar and the Average decreases, the longer the graph is taken.

• 4.  RE: Airwave report help

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 06, 2020 12:25 PM

Thank you for the help