Network Management

Highlighted
Contributor I

Airwave required firewall ports

Hi,

I have a plan to add all my Aruba switches (2530 and 2930) as managed devices in Airwave, but my Airwave server is behind the company firewall.

What is the required ports that i need to enable in the firewall to have the switches communicate with Airwave and to be able to push the switches configuration back?

Appreciate your help,

Husam

Accepted Solutions

Re: Airwave required firewall ports

For Communication between Airwave switches, we need SNMP (162 &162) for Monitoring and traps, SSH (22) for config push and audits, HTTPS (443) for Firmware upgrade process and ZTP. TFTP and/or SFTP for F/w file transfer and config restore.

View solution in original post

All Replies

For Communication between Airwave switches, we need SNMP (162 &162) for Monitoring and traps, SSH (22) for config push and audits, HTTPS (443) for Firmware upgrade process and ZTP. TFTP and/or SFTP for F/w file transfer and config restore.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
MVP Expert

You can refer installation guide for more details related to ports used by Airwave, from page 10

https://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Command/Core_Download/Default.aspx?EntryId=34610

Pavan Arshewar | ACCP

If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!
NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.