Network Management

Re: Airwave show config error on all AP's.

Hi,

As metioned earlier by Rob if you dont have policy version in drop down list upgrade the server to latest code.In 8.2.6 code we have 6.5.3 policy verison support

Capture.PNG

Regards,
Pavan
If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!
NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Occasional Contributor II

But when i try to download the upgrade i found until AirWave 8.2.5.1 upgrade package and when i login on the hpe site i and want to start dowloading it ask me the serial. i have entered the serial and  a pop-up with the message hpe-site.PNG

Any idea why this is showing up and also when i use sales order number

Order: 0005430609

On the aruba site i get a message

"Valid Service Contract Missing. Please contact Aruba support to resolve this issue."

can someone help me with this?

Aruba Employee

Hi,

To fix the service contract issue, you can reach out to the support number and licensing team will be able to update the HP MyNetworking Portal.

Regarding downloading the upgrade package, can you try logging in to support.arubanetworks.com

If its saying ""Valid Service Contract Missing. Please contact Aruba support to resolve this issue." then please reach out to the support-licensing team with sales order number under which AMP support was purchased.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: