Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

BSS table-- not getting

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  BSS table-- not getting

Posted Feb 12, 2020 04:48 PM

My org recently moved to an MM from just a single controller; I was previously able, in Airwave, to select my Controller, then run show ap bss-table to get a list of AP names paired with BSSIDs... but now that errors out on me.

Sorry, an error has occurred.

I guess my question is, how would I get that list now, for both controllers? 

Is there a way I should be running the show ap bss-table command, so that it points at both controllers?

• 2.  RE: BSS table-- not getting

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Feb 12, 2020 05:21 PM

The "show ap bss-table" command must be run on the controllers that terminate access points.

Example:

If you have one MM and two MC controllers, then you need to run the commando only on both MC controllers. (An MM cant terminate AP)

From perspective of Airwave you also able to grab this information but from your other topic i can read the release used is a bit old. Are all controllers MM and MC connected to Airwave?

• 3.  RE: BSS table-- not getting

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 01, 2020 04:33 PM

One thing to double-check is if the SSH credentials are entered correctly for the new MM and MDs. If you get that error message trying to run any other commands this could be the issue. Also please make sure you are running an AirWave version that supports the AOS code you are running on the controllers, this is found in the AirWave Supported Infrastructure Devices document.